How Professional Shine Inc. is addressing COVID-19
To our valued customers,
We hope you are staying safe and healthy during this time. We understand the strain this is taking on our communities, and as a local cleaning company, we have a responsibility to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. We want to be completely transparent in how we are handling this situation.
We want your home and business to continue to be safe havens for you, your family, staff, and clients. The health and welfare of both our employees and you, our customer, is our top priority. We are locally owned and operated, which means we are staying up-to-date on the area’s latest legal requirements and safety recommendations. Over the last few weeks, we have taken precautionary measures and have implemented safety protocols for our team members to ensure the safety and health of everyone around us.
First and foremost, we have a strict policy in place, requiring any team member that is sick or experiencing cold/flu symptoms to stay home. In addition, if you, or someone in your home/business is experiencing symptoms, please notify us so we can reschedule your interior cleaning service accordingly. We always do our best to maintain your scheduled appointment, but we ask for your understanding that if we do have to move your appointment due to the current health concerns, it is for everyone’s safety and best interest.
We have added several processes to our routines to help keep you safe. Our Teams are being trained on:
- The proper cleaning of equipment being used at each job site.
- The single use of towels at each job site to reduce cross contamination.
- As always, we are using fresh and newly laundered cleaning supplies so germs are not spread from one home to another.
- Wearing protective gloves and booties while performing our cleaning services within your homes.
- Using disinfecting sprays on door handles.
- Maintaining social distancing (min. of 6ft) with customers and fellow team members.
- Team members must travel individually to each scheduled appointment.
- If we are scheduled to clean interior areas of your home, to help us maintain social distancing, we ask that you help us keep at least a 6 ft perimeter.
- Upon completion of our work we will leave an invoice that you can mail payment to us or you can pay by credit card over the phone.
- Even though it feels less personal we can correspond with you by email, text, or phone quite efficiently. We will accommodate which ever form of communication that is most comfortable for you and safe for our Teams to operate efficiently.
We will continue adapting to the challenges that we all are facing together. Continuing to do our best in implementing these safe work practices in your homes/businesses and lives. Please take a moment to update your contact information, for this will help us to communicate & schedule future services in a more timely and efficient manner. www.proshinewindows.com/
We may need to do a little more communication through safe distances and technology, but we will strive to keep the personal customer service that you have come to expect from our company.
Remember we are a company that wants to serve your needs. You may not request interior services done this summer, but please let us help keep you safe and off of ladders and roofs. We also provide pressure washing services that will help maintain your home and property and keep a safe working distance.
If you have specific requirements /needs or would like to schedule, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by phone/text 541-913-5136 or email [email protected]
Jered & Erin Moss
Owners, Professional Shine Inc.
Helpful information about Covid-19 in the work place: